Frequently Bought Together
ATOMSTACK X40 MAX 210W Professional Grade Laser Engraver and Cutter
1. High Power: ATOMSTACK X40 MAX is a cutting-edge laser engraver with up to 48W of optical power for professional work and greatly improves work efficiency. He can cut 18mm basswood, pine, and tung wood, 9mm MDF, and 0.1mm stainless steel sheets in a single pass.
2. One-Touch Switching of Engraving/Cutting Modes: ATOMSTACK X40 MAX features a new laser design, which can be switched between 24W and 48W output power at the touch of a physical button. With different modes for engraving and cutting for different jobs, the ATOMSTACK X40 Max can be used for both fine engraving and powerful output.
3. New Motion Structure: Unlike Atomstack's previous machines, ATOMSTACK X40 MAX uses a more structurally stable linear guide X axis, which allows X40 MAX to work stably at a high speed of 600mm/s, with smooth and jitter-free engraving and cutting lines.
4. Tank Chain Harness: To make the machine more aesthetically pleasing and structurally stable, ATOMSTACK X40 MAX uses a tank chain harness solution not found on other models. The harness runs smoothly without tangling and increases the wire's life.
5. Professional Cutting Machine: ATOMSTACK X40 MAX uses the most stable 48W high optical power laser module with the latest 8*6W laser coupling technology for peak power up to 48W. It can cut basswood up to 20mm, pine, and tung wood up to 25mm, and MDF up to 12mm.
6. Standard Automatic Switch Air Assist Kit: The F30 Pro high-flow air assist can be switched on in Lightburn M7 mode for different modes of cutting/engraving. While the cutting capacity of the ATOMSTACK X40 MAX is greatly enhanced, the cutting accuracy and quality can also be optimized to a large extent.
7. Upgrade Atomstack's Self-Developed 32-bit Motherboard: The built-in 256-bit color scale map allows for finer engravings and higher contrast. This makes your engravings more than just black.
8. New Non-Clogging Laser: The new X40 MAX laser has a built-in tool-free focus module and air assist system, which makes it simple and aesthetically pleasing without the interference of wires. The new X40 MAX laser also features a patented double-layer poly air hood design, which ensures long hours of use without clogging and contaminating the lens, greatly increasing the life of the laser.
9. Atomstack's Own Mobile APP: Atomstack's own mobile APP is now available on all major Android application markets and Apple AppStore (you can also scan the manual QR code to download), small size, and many functions, bringing a new control experience. Come and try it.
10. New Filtered Panoramic Glass Eye Protection Design: The panoramic filtered glass protector provides excellent eye protection. It filters out 97% of UV rays and you and the people around you can watch the laser engraving without goggles.
11. Robust and Easy-to-Install Structure: The all-aluminum anodized structure is designed to make the machine more robust and increases the accuracy of engraving. The entire structure supports a quick set-up design. Users can typically install the machine within 20-30min.
12. Extensive Compatibility: The machine is compatible with various mature engraving software, such as LaserGRBL, and LightBurn, supports Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10 / Win 11 and also supports Mac system (LightBurn). Engraving file formats support NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF, etc.
13. Upgraded Compressed Spot Coupling Technology: Ultra-fine laser focus area reduced to 0.1*0.1mm, the high-density laser can easily cut thick wood and black acrylic. ATOMSTACK X40 MAX can directly engrave mirror stainless steel metal, ceramics, and glass. The engraving and cutting speed is 40% higher than ATOMSTACK X30 Pro, comparable to the cutting effect of an 80W CO₂ laser engraving machine.
14. Integrated Screw: The machine adopts an integral screw instead of combined coupling, the stepper motor and the screw are integrated, making the laser movement more accurate and the coupling more durable.
15. Laser Sintering Temperature: up to 3,000 ℃
16. Safety Protection: Equipped with an emergency stop button. I case of an accident, the machine can be stopped at any time. The reset switch and limit switch make the engraving process safer.
17. Expandable Engraving Size: Modular design of body mechanism, large engraving size of 800*400mm.
Product Model: ATOMSTACK X40 MAX
Engraving size: 800*400mm
Engraving material: wood, bamboo, cardboard, plastic, leather, PCB plate, aluminum oxide, non-reflective, radioactive plated and lacquered layer metal, 304 mirror stainless steel, glass, ceramic, cotton, slate
Cutting materials: cardboard, non-woven fabrics, wood panels, plywood, acrylic (transparent to be blackened), certain thin plastic plates, sponges, metal sheets such as aluminum and stainless steel
Overall machine power: 210W
Laser output optical power: 40-48W
Laser wavelength: 455±5nm
engraving accuracy: 0.01mm
Focusing mode: fixed focus laser, no focus
Laser protective cover: Laser shield: There is a protective shield on the laser that protects the user's eyes, eliminating the need to wear additional eye protection. It also prevents pets from grabbing the laser spot.
Operating software: LaserGRBL, LightBurn, supports Win XP / Win 7 / Win 8 / XP / Win 10 / Win 11 system
Supported file formats: NC, BMP, JPG, PNG, DXF.
Data transfer method: USB connection
Power supply: International standard power
input: 100-240V AC, 50/60HZ
Output: 12V 8.5A
Certification: CE FCC RoHS FDA PSE
1×Linear guide X-axis assembly
1×Base upper profile
1×Base lower profile
1×F30Pro double pump air assist
4×Foot pad foam
1×Fixed focus sheet
1×Y-axis left profile
1×Y-axis right profile
● When operating the laser engraving machine, please install the laser protection cover; you need to wear goggles when it is not installed.
● Do not touch the laser with your hands, otherwise your hands may be burned.
● Please avoid strong impact to the machine.
● Children under 14 years old are prohibited from using this product; children over 14 years old need adult supervision.
● Do not apply the laser directly to any mirror reflecting object, this may cause injury to the operator or burn the laser.